What is the SO Dance Fitness Bootcamp Master Class?
A 90 Minute session of muscle challenging, booty shaking and game playing fun. The fitness bootcamp is a fusion of dance cardio mixed with hard core resistance work. Using interval training and dance as a cardio workout, this session is about having a fun time whilst burning fat and calories.
The music is a mixture of old and new popular music that will warm your soul, whilst motivate you to work that little bit harder. This work out is not about being a professional dancer, nor is it designed for gung-ho military types. SO Dance Fitness Bootcamp will make you sweat and will tone your muscles but you will have a laugh doing it. What’s the point putting in all this hard work, if you can’t do it with a smile?
This dance bootcamp is exclusive to Birmingham! Led by UK fitness presenter, author, founder of SO Dancehall Fitness, entrepreneur and motivational leader Rebbecca ‘Becks’ Hemmings.
What happens in the Master Class?
In this hour and a half master class you will take part in:
- A 45 minute SO Dance Fitness Bootcamp session
- 15 minutes of SO Dance Fitness Games session (a workout made up completely of fun games). There will be prizes!
- 10 Minute Question & Answer session on weight loss and fitness (question to be submitted before the day)
Early Bird Price: £6.50 (the limited early bird tickets are now SOLD OUT)
Not so early bird price: £10
12 – 15 year old standard price: £5
Date: Friday 6th July 2012
Time: 7.45pm – 9.15pm
Location: All Saints Church Centre, Belwell Lane, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield B74 4TR
Why Should I Attend?
- You are going to kick start your weight loss by burning a serious amount of calories.
- By taking part in this HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) session you will be burning calories hours after your work out (scientifically proven).
- This is a chance to let your hair down, have a laugh and do good for your body.
- Become a part of the Shok Out (SO) crew. When we’re doing fitness, we like to party like it’s 1999!
- You want a fun class but want to be pushed harder.
- You’ll be the first to attend a SO Dance Fitness Bootcamp in the UK!
Due to the uniqueness of this event and limited spaces, it is likely to be sold out! Don’t miss out!
Comments from previous similar events:
“Fab session. Really Enjoyed it!”
“Loved it! Very different – hard work but very good!”
“Brilliant value for money!”
“Burpees nearly finished me off! But survived and enjoyed! Whoop whoop!”